Wednesday 3 June 2009

Euro Elections

Spotify is not only good for legally listening to any music you like for free, it also has informative adverts. Whether it's the classic "Hi, I'm Jonathon from Spotify" or MTV telling you to use a condom, I'm never annoyed at an ad break like I am when watching Lost on sky1 for example.

To the point... www.votematch.co.uk was an advert I recently got and it will help match your personal views with a political party. It's like one of those "Which One Tree Hill Character Are You?" quizzes you love to take on facebook, except more intellectual.

1 comment:

  1. those quizs piss me off...will everone STOP trying to find out if your a flirt/which charecter you are from skins/which disney charecter you are..!!!
    that voting one was pretty good tho.. :)
    O x

    ReplyDelete