Wednesday 6 May 2009

Jeffrey Lewis

I discovered this bloke about a year ago and jumped on the unjustfiably empty bangwagon. He's been doing his thang for about ten years on the New York music circuit, he's signed to Rough Trade and has just released his Latest album 'Em I Are, which you can listen to on Spotify or buy in good music stores.

Here is his latest and I think only music video, I could be wrong. To quote DJ Ironik 'Listen to the lyrics', because unlike DJ Ironik his lyrics are amazing.
"Going bald is the most manly thing I'm ever gonna do"




He also does little comic stories, this one is a quick biography of Barack Obama, he's done the History of Communism whicxh is broke up into several parts, the History of Punk and some others which you can probably find on youtube.


No comments:

Post a Comment