Wednesday 1 April 2009

Reading & Leeds Festival


Reading & Leeds festival line up is amazing this year. Yes, we all know, but I am fed up of hearing and seeing people moaning and whining about not having tickets and people celebrating the fact that they have tickets. Everyone needs to sit back and chill the fuck out. It's just going to rain, be full of sweaty men, and more than likely result in you getting herpes and taking lots of drugs. Unless you are Gary Pounder, and no girl would let you take their herpes or take their drugs.


Having said that if you got tickets, I'm sure it will be good, Radiohead if nothing else will make the weekend in the mud and shit worthwhile. So the commited masses that managed to scramble their musty mits onto a ticket, well done. I do salute you. I might blag a ticket and see you there. Free of course, I don't pay.

That is all on the matter, catch me at Glasto(probably) and Wireless Festival(definitely), because a day in Hyde Park in the sun is my kind of festival.

Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. THE LINE-UP IS BRILLIANT. BUT I DONT LIKE SMELLING LIKE SHIT!

    ReplyDelete