Wednesday 25 February 2009

Playing with the new laptop...

So, I've been doing as the title says, and it's very exciting.

I was thinking of potential things to do, when I remembered that advert on the TV with Ozzy Osbourne and Mr T about World of Warcraft. There is a 10 day free trial over at TryWarcraft.com (I should be getting some sort of commission for this shit.)
Anyway, I started it up about half hour ago, and it looks interesting. I've heard a lot about it but never played it.
Anyone big on World of Warcraft?
I'd like to know a bit more about people's experience with it before I jump into any long term commitments (there's a monthly subscription, and I'm too scared to try and get around it and play for free.)

I'm Bunchlock, the level 2 Human Warlock.
Impressive yeah?

Much love, Harrington.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment