Friday 20 February 2009

Hey Tropical fans.

Harrington here.

Haven't blogged in a while, so I thought i'd drop you all a nice little poem:

"My name is Bunchy or Bunch.
I like to have veggies for lunch.
Partly for the animals, partly for munch.
But mainly because of the credit crunch."

No, that wasn't my poem.
Here it is:

"Birds are nice when they fly.
Cars are nice when they drive.
My mouth feels kinda dry.
I like being alive.

Sometimes I don't wear clothes.
Sometimes I wear your underwear.
Most times I burn your underwear.
And snort the remaining ash up my nose.
When you ask me where your garments have gone,
I shut you up by singing that Katy Perry song.

The one about kissing girls."


Stay tuned for a few things coming soon:
- Drunk Harry footage.
- Some rants about Terry Wogan
- Some more rants about Xbox 360.
- And much, much more.

Thank you, namaste and good luck.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment